Connect with Awards
Join the awards mailing list to receive updates including news, nomination details, and deadlines.
How to Nominate
The nomination deadline for awards to be presented in 2014 has passed. 2014 award recipients will be announced in January, 2014. Nominations for awards to be presented in 2015 will open in late spring/early summer 2014.
Awards to be presented in 2014:
- Arthur L. Day Prize and Lectureship (physics of the Earth)
- Comstock Prize in Physics
- G. K. Warren Prize (fluviatile morphology)
- James Craig Watson Medal
- John J. Carty Award for the Advancement of Science (genome biology)
- NAS Award for Scientific Reviewing (bio-social interactions)
- NAS Award for the Industrial Application of Science (bio-energy)
- NAS Award in Chemical Sciences
- NAS Award in Molecular Biology (young investigator)
- NAS Prize in Psychological and Cognitive Sciences
- NAS Public Welfare Medal
- Pradel Research Award (neuroscience)
- Troland Research Awards (psychology, young investigator)
- William O. Baker Award for Initiatives in Research (formerly the NAS Award for Initiatives in Research; simulation in condensed matter and materials, young investigator)
Contact us at email@example.com.