Connect with Awards
Join the awards mailing list to receive updates including news, nomination details, and deadlines.
How to Nominate
Congratulations to this year's winners of NAS awards! These awards will be presented at a ceremony on Sunday, April 27, 2014, during the Academy’s annual meeting. Nominations for awards to be presented in 2015 will open early May 2014.
Awards to be presented in 2015:
- Arctowski Medal (solor physics/solar terrestrial relationships)
- Gilbert Morgan Smith Medal (marine or freshwater algae)
- J. Lawrence Smith Medal (meteoritic bodies)
- Mary Clark Thompson Medal (geology/paleontology)
- NAS Award for Behavioral Research Relevant to the Prevention of Nuclear War
- NAS Award for Chemistry in Service to Society
- NAS Award for Scientific Discovery (chemistry, biochemistry, or biophysics)
- NAS Award for Scientific Reviewing (biochemistry)
- NAS Award in Chemical Sciences
- NAS Award in Molecular Biology (young investigator)
- NAS Public Welfare Medal
- Pradel Research Award (neuroscience)
- Richard Lounsbery Award (biology/medicine)
- Selman A. Waksman Award in Microbiology
- Troland Research Awards (psychology, young investigator)
- William O. Baker Award for Initiatives in Science (statistics and machine learning)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.