Connect with Awards
Join the awards mailing list to receive updates including news, nomination details, and deadlines.
How to Nominate
Nominations are no longer being accepted for 2015. Award recipients will be announced in January, 2015.
Awards to be presented in 2015:
- Arctowski Medal (solar physics/solar terrestrial relationships)
- Gilbert Morgan Smith Medal (marine or freshwater algae)
- J. C. Hunsaker Award in Aeronautical Engineering
- J. Lawrence Smith Medal (meteoritic bodies)
- Mary Clark Thompson Medal (geology/paleontology)
- NAS Award for Chemistry in Service to Society
- NAS Award for Scientific Discovery (chemistry, biochemistry, or biophysics)
- NAS Award for Scientific Reviewing (biochemistry)
- NAS Award in Chemical Sciences
- NAS Award in Molecular Biology (young investigator)
- NAS Public Welfare Medal
- Pradel Research Award (neuroscience)
- Richard Lounsbery Award (biology/medicine)
- Selman A. Waksman Award in Microbiology
- Troland Research Awards (psychology, young investigator)
- William O. Baker Award for Initiatives in Science (statistics and machine learning)
- William and Katherine Estes Award (formerly the NAS Award for Behavioral Research Relevant to the Prevention of Nuclear War)
Contact us at email@example.com.