NEW FROM NAP
- Ranking Vaccines: Applications of a Prioritization Software Tool: Phase III: Use Case Studies and Data Framework
- Characterizing and Communicating Uncertainty in the Assessment of Benefits and Risks of Pharmaceutical Products: Workshop Summary
- Promising and Best Practices in Total Worker Health: Workshop Summary
- Business Engagement in Building Healthy Communities: Workshop Summary
- Force Multiplying Technologies for Logistics Support to Military Operations
The National Academies Press (NAP) publishes the reports issued by the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council.
NAP publishes more than 200 books each year, capturing the most authoritative views on important issues in science and health policy. Visit Us Online to view or download thousands of reports freely online.