NEW FROM NAP
- Implementing Juvenile Justice Reform: The Federal Role
- The Richard & Hinda Rosenthal Symposium 2014: Antimicrobial Resistance: A Problem Without Borders
- A Framework to Guide Selection of Chemical Alternatives
- Training Students to Extract Value from Big Data: Summary of a Workshop
- Safe Science: Promoting a Culture of Safety in Academic Chemical Research
The National Academies Press (NAP) publishes the reports issued by the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council.
NAP publishes more than 200 books each year, capturing the most authoritative views on important issues in science and health policy. Visit Us Online to view or download thousands of reports freely online.