NEW FROM NAP
- Confronting Commercial Sexual Exploitation and Sex Trafficking of Minors in the United States
- Responding to Capability Surprise: A Strategy for U.S. Naval Forces
- Oversight and Review of Clinical Gene Transfer Protocols: Assessing the Role of the Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee
- Large Simple Trials and Knowledge Generation in a Learning Health System: Workshop Summary
- Subjective Well-Being: Measuring Happiness, Suffering, and Other Dimensions of Experience
The National Academies Press (NAP) publishes the reports issued by the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council.
NAP publishes more than 200 books each year, capturing the most authoritative views on important issues in science and health policy. Visit Us Online to view or download thousands of reports freely online.